Welcome to the AIPP - Association of International Property Professionals
First established in London in 2006, AIPP is the trade body for professionals around the world dealing with buyers of a foreign property.
AIPP has over 370 corporate members from 30+ countries and includes Agents, Developers, Lawyers, Media, Financial Services & other industry professionals.
We do not sell property. We are a non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation whose aim is to improve standards of professionalism, helping both industry and the public. Select advice to our members is endorsed by UK National Trading Standards (Estate Agency Team).
AIPP is the organisation supporting the Alliance of International Property Owners (AIPO) – providing dedicated support to buyers and the more than 1.5 million British owners of a foreign property.
AIPP is a Trustee of the IESC – International Ethics & Standards Coalition
AIPP supports AIPO’s membership of the Tourism Alliance
We focus on five key areas:
- Professional Code: we bring together, under a strict code of conduct, all professional companies in the business of creating and selling foreign property
- Standards: to improve standards of professionalism and accountability in the industry
- Complaints: we receive and deal with complaints about our members services including, where appropriate, the passing of such complaints to the independent Property Ombudsman who may recommend an award of compensation
- Government: to lobby EU & UK authorities & agencies for support and interventions to protect buyers and owners of a foreign property.
- Information: we freely offer qualified, balanced information and support to buyers of a foreign property. We do this through our sister organisation, the Alliance of International Property Owners – www.aipo.org.uk