3 benefits AIPP membership - click below for details
1. International Professional Accreditation
AIPP Code of Conduct
- For over 15 years, a strong statement to clients you deliver a very professional service. Enhance your status with membership of AIPP.
- Over 380 companies in 31 countries are signed-up to our code of conduct and now close more clients.
- A Place in the Sun (TV show) research: 85% of buyers reassured if you are a member of AIPP.
AIPP exclusive branding
- AIPP Smartbadge on your website – instant online verification of your membership.
- AIPP membership certificate, window badges and branding toolkit.
- Use our logo on your emails, brochures, expo stands, business cards etc.
- Member Disciplinary Panel formed of one lawyer and two other AIPP members
- Panel can censure, suspend and expel members contravening AIPP Code of Conduct
- Your British buyers covered by the Property Ombudsman (no cost to your clients)
2. Sales Promotion and Client Leads
Free Property Listings on AIPO
- Only members of AIPP can list their properties on our AIPO ‘safer search’ client-facing website.
- (AIPO: Advice on International Property Ownership)
MLS – share properties with other AIPP members
- Register with our free MLS for enhanced sales potential.
Create and publish content
- Send us your editorial to attract buyers and owners
- Only AIPP members can post blogs on our client website, AIPO.
- Social media marketing campaigns promote members to buyers and the trade
3. Training, Community and Agent Connections
- Video archive of AIPP training including sales, marketing, portals, PR, SEO and other business-critical subjects.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry updates, news & views in our monthly member newsletters and occasional bulletins.
- Lead referrals, partnerships, agency agreements, advice, strategic initiatives etc
- Free connection through our ‘Member News’ mailers
Joining AIPP pledges your commitment to uphold professional values, helping you attract more clients and business partners
Our compliance advice to members is endorsed by UK National Trading Standards (Estate Agency Team)
The Property Ombudsman
Michele Weedon, Director, Eden International Property Consultants
We have been members of AIPP for over 5 years now, the AIPP consumer marketing site (AIPO) is important to us. I think the ethos of the AIPO is an excellent way to guide potential customers to buy property overseas with confidence. Having my (free) listings on AIPO is very important for me because it helps me to build trust with people who could potentially become customers. This is only possible through my membership of AIPP.
Peter Esders, Solicitor at Judicare
Judicare firmly believes in and supports the work that AIPP does to bring regulation and improved standards into the International Property industry and also its work in educating and protecting the public. In the work that we do we regularly see the result of transactions that have gone wrong and have to try and resolve those issues for clients. We applaud AIPP in trying to reduce these sorts of issues occurring in the first place. We are proud to be members of AIPP and will continue to support their valuable work through our membership. The work that AIPP does for the public and the industry reflects well upon members. It also reassures the public when they are using a member to help them buy property abroad.
Robin Wilson, Rightmove
Joining the AIPP is a no-brainer for us, as they share the same values and aspirations we do in promoting confidence in the overseas property market.
Louise Reynolds, Owner MD of Property Venture
After a career in the City, I launched Property Venture® to give common-sense advice to British buyers of a foreign property. I felt there was too much focus on selling and not enough down-to-earth consultation, guidance and objective advice in the industry. As such, our AIPP membership supports and endorses our position. It is good to be at the forefront of industry developments and be in a position to help shape them. Being a member also means making quality professional introductions through the various AIPP networking events and ‘Meet the Product Provider’ open days.